This first eBook is a comprehensive guide to making the most of a music conference. From pre-conference planning, showcasing and networking, to the post-conference follow-up, it offers a step-by-step look at the music conference experience and how to maximize it from a musician’s point of view.
The book features interviews with:
- Panos Panay (Founder, Sonicbids)
- Madalyn Sklar (Founder, GoGirlsMusic.com)
- Fran Snyder (Founder, ConcertsInYourHome.com & ListeningRoomNetwork.com)
- Andy Frank & David Newland (Roots Music Canada)
- Erin Barnhardt (Executive Director, Folk Music Canada)
- Artists Ember Swift & Jay Aymar
The eBook also contains:
- Sample Music Conference Budget
- Comprehensive Music Conference Listing
- Full unedited interviews with all interviewees
And possibly the best part about the book: it’s absolutely free.
So if you’re heading to a music conference in the future, this book will help you save time and money, and provide you with a solid foundation to make the most of your experience.
Download the eBook for FREE:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Download the accompanying sample music conference budget (Excel):