I’m thrilled to announce the release of a new eBook for musicians called “Attending Music Conferences 101”. It’s the first in a new series of eBooks called “Cool’s Notes” which will contain my thoughts on various topics in the music industry and feature interviews with top industry experts as well as insight from artists themselves.
This first eBook is a comprehensive guide to making the most of a music conference. From pre-conference planning, showcasing and networking, to the post-conference follow-up, it offers a step-by-step look at the music conference experience and how to maximize it from a musician’s point of view.
The book features interviews with:
- Panos Panay (Founder, Sonicbids)
- Madalyn Sklar (Founder, GoGirlsMusic.com)
- Fran Snyder (Founder, ConcertsInYourHome.com & ListeningRoomNetwork.com)
- Andy Frank & David Newland (Roots Music Canada)
- Erin Barnhardt (Executive Director, Folk Music Canada)
- Artists Ember Swift & Jay Aymar
The eBook also contains:
- Sample Music Conference Budget
- Comprehensive Music Conference Listing
- Full unedited interviews with all interviewees
And possibly the best part about the book: it’s absolutely free.
So if you’re heading to a music conference in the future, this book will help you save time and money, and provide you with a solid foundation to make the most of your experience.
Download the eBook for FREE:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Download the accompanying sample music conference budget (Excel):